Tickets, Festival Packs, Passes + Festival Info
Tickets, Festival Packs, Passes + Festival Info
DOXA does not have phone sales however we will be selling tickets from our office on April 23 and 30 from 12pm to 5pm. Our address is #110-750 Hamilton Street. For box office inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Tickets | Festival Ticket Packs | Festival Pass | Industry | Rated Y | Membership | Advance Tickets | Community Box Office | Buying Tickets at Venues | Will Call | Rush Tickets | Fees | Refund and Exchange Policy | Venues | Accessibility |
General Admission: $15 • Weekday evenings and weekends
Weekday Matinee Tickets: $13 • Weekday films starting at 5:00pm or earlier
Students (with valid ID) / Seniors (65+) / Low Income • $2 discount from regular prices for any film screening except for special presentations
Special Presentations: $18
Opening Gala screening, Closing Gala screening, and live presentation
Tickets are available for purchase online. Click the "Buy Tickets" button on the specific film page you would like to purchase tickets for. CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FESTIVAL SCHEDULE.
Phone sales are not available.
Early Bird Price from April 9-16: $45 (5 tickets); $85 (10 tickets)
Regular Price in effect April 17: $65 (5 tickets); $115 (10 tickets)
Festival 5 and 10 Ticket Packs are only available online. Packs are valid for one ticket per screening.
All films must be chosen at time of purchase.
NOTE: Ticket Packs are NOT valid for special presentations and do not include the $2 membership.
- Packs cannot be used for multiple tickets for a single screening. 5 Pack = 5 different films; 10 Pack = 10 different films.
- You must select your screenings at the time of purchase.
- Packs are not valid for opening, closing, special presentations, or Museum of Vancouver screenings.
- Packs do not include the required $2 DOXA membership.
- NO REFUNDS ON ANY TICKETS
$195 • Includes membership; valid for all film screenings including Opening Gala, Closing Gala, and live presentation.
- Pass gives you access to all screenings including opening night film, closing night film, and closing night party.
- A generous allotment of seats are reserved for pass holders for each eligible screening but a pass does not guarantee seating for sold-out screenings.
- All passes are strictly non-transferable and passholders are required to show ID.
- Includes your $2 festival membership.
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON PASSES.
- Procedures: Bring your festival pass and membership to Will Call at least 15 minutes prior to the screening you wish to attend to pick up your passholder ticket. Passholders are advised to arrive earlier for anticipated busy screenings. Festival passholders will receive priority seating.
For more information on how to use your Festival Pass, CLICK HERE.
INDUSTRY PANELS (each) $15
INDUSTRY PASS $85
The Industry Pass provides access to all Industry programming.
To buy individual tickets, or for more information about Industry, click here.
Discounted prices are available for members of DOC BC, CMPA-BC, and Capilano University. Please ask your organization for the promo code.
Tickets are $8 per student when purchased by school groups. Further subsidies may be available if needed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOXA presents films that have not been seen by Consumer Protection BC. Under BC law, anyone wishing to see these unclassified films must be a member of The Documentary Media Society and at least 18 years of age, unless otherwise stated. When you purchase your $2 membership, you are entitled to attend screenings, provided you show your membership card and your ticket. Check out the films we rate especially for youth and families (18 and under) here.
Get 15% off of all food and drink at JJ Bean locations during the festival with your DOXA membership card.
Ticket purchase before May 2 is available online by going to the film of your choosing and clicking on the BUY TICKETS button on the left column. Online tickets are available for purchase up to two hours in advance of the screening. If the screening takes place within two hours, tickets must be purchased at the venue box office.
From April 23-30 (12:00pm - 5:00pm), buy tickets in person at the DOXA office. Our address is #110-750 Hamilton Street (up the stairs behind the JJBean kiosk).
Box office opens 30 minutes prior to the first screening of the day at the venue. (Note: Festival tickets are only available at our festival venues on days when there are festival screenings. Please check the schedule here.)
Will Call opens 60 minutes prior to opening and closing night films, and 45 minutes prior for all other screenings. Please arrive at least 15 minutes in advance to allow time to pick up your order. You must present your ID for pick up.
Rush tickets may be available at the door when all advance tickets have been sold. A generous allotment of seats are reserved for passholders. Any unclaimed seats will be released just before the screening on a first come, first serve basis. To speed entry, cash is appreciated.
Third-party processing fees are applied to all online orders.
- A $1 processing fee is applied to each ticket order.
- A $2 processing fee will be added per Festival Ticket Pack
- A $5 processing fee will be added per Festival Pass.
- Tickets and passes purchased in-person at our community box office or at any venue are not subject to processing fees.
All sales are final. No exchanges. DOXA only offers refunds in cases of technical failure or cancellation of screening.
The Cinematheque • 1131 Howe Street (@Helmcken St)
Museum of Vancouver • 1100 Chestnut Street
The Post at 750 • #110-750 Hamilton St (@ Robson St)
SFU's Goldcorp Centre for the Arts • 149 West Hastings Street (@ Abbott St)
Vancouver Playhouse • 600 Hamilton St (@ Dunsmuir St)
Vancouver Public Library, Central Library • 350 West Georgia Street (@Robson St)
VIFF’s Vancity Theatre • 1181 Seymour Street (@Helmcken St)
View venue accessibility here.
All theatres are wheelchair accessible, with limited spots available. Please email email@example.com or call the DOXA office to make note of space requirements. Attendants accompanying people with disabilities will be admitted at no cost. View venue accessibility here.