Passes, Packs, and Groups
FESTIVAL PASS ($175)
- Includes your $2 festival membership
- Pass gives you access to all screenings EXCEPT opening or closing night films at the Vancouver Playhouse or Festival parties
- A generous allotment of seats are reserved for pass holders for each eligible screening but a pass does not guarantee seating for sold-out screenings
- All passes are strictly non-transferable and passholders are required to show ID.
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON PASSES
- Procedures: Bring your festival pass and membership to Will Call at least 10 minutes prior to the screening you wish to attend. Festival passholders will receive priority seating.
For more information on how to use your Festival Pass, CLICK HERE.
TICKET PACKS (5-Pack for $60 | 10-Pack for $110)
[ORDER 5-PACK // ORDER 10-PACK]
Due to technical difficulties, these ticket packs are currently unable to be purchased online. However, if you are interested in purchasing a 5 or 10 pack of tickets, please visit the Vancity Theatre box office (1181 Seymour St.) to purchase. Thank you for your understanding, and apologies for any inconvenience.
- Packs cannot be used for multiple tickets for a single screening. 5 Pack = 5 different films; 10 Pack = 10 different films.
- You must select your screenings at the time of purchase.
- Packs are not valid for any screening at the Vancouver Playhouse and Museum of Vancouver.
- Packs do not include the required $2 DOXA membership.
- When on the page asking to "ENTER # OF TICKETS" please enter the number of TICKET PACKS you are purchasing. Entering ONE (1) will equal one ticket for each screening.
- NO REFUNDS ON ANY TICKETS
- Tickets may be exchanged for a $3 service fee for each ticket exchanged. This must be done in person at a DOXA Box Office at least one hour before screening time. Exchanges can only be issued to the original purchaser with a valid picture ID. Complimentary or contest tickets cannot be exchanged.
- $1 off the General Admission price for group bookings of 6 or more people for the same screening.
- Simply go to your selected film, enter 6 or more tickets requested, and the "Group" ticket option will be available.
- Not eligible for opening or closing night films, weekday matinee screenings, or the screening at Museum of Vancouver.
- Group rates are not available for Festival memberships and are sold separately.
- Group rates are subject to availability.
- Email [email protected] for assistance.